At this time, PUSH Green is able to serve homeowners who meet the following criteria:
- Live within Erie County
- Home owned and occupied by you
- Home not listed on National Register of Historic Places
Comprehensive Home Energy Assessment Qualifications:
- You must own the residential building
- Check the table below to see if you qualify for a free or reduced-cost home energy assessment
NOTE: If your household income is above $264,400 you will pay the MARKET RATE for your comprehensive home energy assessment.
3. Have not previously received a Green Jobs – Green New York | PUSH Green free or reduced-cost home energy assessment
How to Apply for Your Comprehensive Home Energy Assessment:
Contact PUSH Green and one of our community energy advocates will help you fill out the application and even submit it for you.
After You Apply:
- Continue to work with your Energy Advocate to complete your comprehensive home energy assessment
A FEW THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND…
- Every home is different; however, our Energy Advocates will be there every step of the way to walk you through the process
- All comprehensive home energy assessments must be performed by a participating Home Performance with ENERGY STAR® contractor
IF YOUR HOME IS NOT ELIGIBLE
If your home does not meet the above eligibility requirements or if you feel like PUSH Green is not right for you, there are other options available for you and your family. Contact us at, 716-886-1780 to learn more.