Help us connect people to energy and power
Here at PUSH Green, we are driven by a simple mission. We want to see people reduce their energy usage and carbon footprint, live and work more comfortably and grow the green jobs economy. We also believe that there are others in the community who share the desire to see this happen – and will advocate for energy efficiency with PUSH Green.
Are you one of those people?
The PUSH Green ambassador’s program is a great way to show your support for energy efficiency and for getting energy and power into the hands of all Buffalonians. The program is simple :
- Attend a future workshop where you can learn simple DIY weatherizing tips for your home or business.
- Learn more about PUSH Buffalo’s advocacy work (REV)
- Think weatherization is just windows and insulation? Learn more about the house as a system
- Introduce family and friends to the PUSH Green program. Host an event at home or your organization and a PUSH Green representative will be there to talk about everything we have available. It’s that simple!
- Spread awareness about energy efficiency across Western New York by engaging with other people – all by doing what it is you already like to do!
- Be a social media ambassador
- Write to your elected officials about PUSH Green and energy efficiency – we can even provide you with a form that you can customize
- Share your personal PUSH Green story – tell them why you chose to go through the program
- Be a guest blogger on the PUSH Green website and talk about energy efficiency, whole house or commercial weatherization, and your experiences with us
- We’ll be in touch if PUSH Green has an opportunity to volunteer, phone bank, write letters, etc.
Must be passionate about PUSH Green and energy efficiency for Buffalo and Erie County!
Why join the PUSH Green Ambassadors?
The PUSH Green Ambassadors program is our way to bring together those in our community who want to learn more, advocate for, and share information on energy efficiency. We’re at our offices every day working on optimizing our reach on home and commercial weatherization – but we know that it’s YOU who your family and friends would trust most.
Use your circles of influence to reduce energy usage and our carbon footprint, help our communities live and work more comfortably and grow the green jobs economy. We only ask that you can commit to what you can, when you can. We’ll be in touch with you as things go along and offer new opportunities but we understand that sometimes things come up.
We're looking forward to working with you and helping connect people to energy and power.
For a printable version of what the ambassadors program is all about, click here.
For more information or for inquiries, please contact the PUSH Green Program Manager, Jason Kulaszewski at 716-886-1780 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.